MY LAST HOLIDAY


        During the holidays I stay home,play with old friends and visit my brother's house. Early in my vacation I stayed at home like listening music,watching,playing game and more.and in my opinion it was very pleasant.

        After a few days school holidays my old friends asked me to meet, we palanned to stay at the villa but one of my friends did not ask travel far and stay overnight so we finally planned to go hang out at kopi bakar,Dago. We went from 4:00 p.m. to  8 p.m. , We went there using a motorcycle. I am happy to be able to gather and talk with my old friends because it is rarely done because we are busy with each other's things so that with  free time we can to together.

       And when the night of the turn of the year has arrived my family needs to be approved and agreed on the night of the turn of the new year together.
        

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini